Decades of experience providing university-level assessment and engagement.
Started in the early 90s at the University of Texas at Austin in the Department of Physics, Quest Learning & Assessment is now provided to the educational community by the UT-Austin College of Natural Sciences to support quality STEM content to students.
- Historical analytics of problems to create content at your expected rigor
- Create your own or choose from over 100,000 questions from our curated problem banks spanning conceptual and computational topics
- Saves you time from grading, while enhancing the immediate and personalized feedback for your students
- Receive quantifiable input on where your students are struggling to inform class time
- Students can build custom reviews from course assignments for additional practice
Not for-profit; built and sustained as a service to encourage STEM education from pre-AP through undergraduate studies.
As a service provided by the College of Natural Sciences at the University of Texas at Austin, we are committed to providing access to quality content and tools for the minimum cost necessary to sustain the service. We are also not affiliated with a publisher and welcome users to build their own content as they see fit.
Annual Site License, 120 day free trial
No course limit.
No instructor limit.
No student limit.
$30 per student, per course, per semester.
2 course maximum charge.