Skip to content
If you do not have a UT EID, please use the UT EID Self-Service Tools to create one. You can also recover lost EIDs, reset passwords, and merge EIDs.
If you have more than one EID,
Once you have an EID,
- Manually Requesting Enrollment
- To find your course, simply click “Enroll in new course” from the home page, then use the course unique provided by your instructor to search for your course.
- Your instructor will receive the request and approve it at their convenience.
- UT Austin Roster Management
- Courses at the University of Texas at Austin will manage course rosters based on students’ enrollment statuses with the registrar. You can manually request enrollment if you would like to audit a course, just be sure to communicate with the instructor to ensure your request is handled.
- If you manually request enrollment in a UT Austin course, you will not be dropped automatically if your enrollment status changes with the registrar. This may result in being overcharged for your course load, so please do not submit enrollment requests unless absolutely necessary.